Along two parallel tracks and 15 thematic sessions, technology insights, case studies, panel discussions will address among others:
• What are the emerging IoT security threats and flaws?
• How to minimize the attack surface from device to back-end systems?
• How suitable are the various strong security approaches: SIM/USIM, Secure Element, TPM-based, Cloud-based…
• How to address the IoT security needs of key Verticals: Automotive, Smart Home, Industry…?
• How to deploy efficiently a Secure Element in the IoT chain?
• How to overcome IoT interoperability issues in terms of security?
• How to build privacy engineering in an IoT strategy?
• How to design and implement a cost effective IoT security?
|CONNECT SECURITY World||Innovation Live|
PLENARY GRAND OPENING
SECURING GLOBALLY CONNECTED SOCIETY
2.00pm: EXHIBITION OPENING
Implementation & Ecosystem
|Rethinking Security Approach:
360° Views on IoT Security
|Automotive||Exhibition & Demos|
New SoC Design
Exhibition & Demos
|AWARD CEREMONY – GALA EVENING|
|New Industry Models||Exhibition & Demos, Business meetings|
TEE & TPM for IoT Security
|Exhibition & Demos, Business meetings|
Within Smart Security Week, Connect Security World attendees benefit from additional learning, networking and innovation development opportunities thanks to two co-located security conferences, international exhibition, workshops and tutorials, innovation tour, business meetings, Awards Ceremony, Gala Dinner… forming the “Trusted Innovation Summer Forum”.
Digital Identity and Security analytics conferences in parallel
Smart Security Week features two other tech conferences addressing smart security technologies: World e-ID and Cybersecurity covering secure identification, authentication and regulation and Security Automation World dedicated to advanced analytics for security management.
In addition to the conference delegates, the two co-located conferences of Smart Security Week will gather 800 additional attendees around digital identity and cybersecurity matters.
At the crossroad of 3 security conferences, the international exhibition will display new products, innovative solutions and expertise that make IT security smarter. The exhibition floor is very busy at all times, it hosts all the breaks and is the main networking area.
Held in the magnificent ‘Palais du Pharo’ of Marseille, enjoy the views of both the Mediterranean Sea and Marseille’s Old Port.