Thank you to all attendees, speakers, sponsors and partners who participated in Connect Security World 2015!
65 eminent speakers from applied research and industry presented and discussed how to implement strong security in mobile, IoT and Cloud environments.
Along 14 thematic sessions they tackled the hottest topics such as:
- IoT security at device, infrastructure, standards and ecosystems levels
- Strong authentication: choosing the right technologies
- Mobile security: ensuring trusted transactions on vulnerable platforms
- NFC security: enabling the m-payment disruption
- Mobile ID & payment: when e-ID meets financial services
- Overcoming standards challenges for security tokens
Note also the workshops:
- "EKSISTENZ "Identity Theft Community" Launch" providing tools and methods to protect EU citizens’ identities
- "Cybersecurity trends for businesses" by the Belgian Cybercrime Centre of Excellence
- "Natural Security Alliance Workshop": navigating the biometric revolution
The presentations slides are now available in the web proceedings section. Other co-located World Smart Week conferences slides are also available.
View the photo album